To see a lot more photos from my album, click on any photo

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Off to see the Queen



London, England, UK - So I eventually arrived in the UK broke as buggery and seriously needing a job. For the first 6 weeks I mucked around trying to get used to staying in one place and sorting myself out. I managed to see a little bit of London and got myself acquainted with the tube (London Underground). I eventually found a flat and after 2 months of half-hearted searching I got myself a job. Until then I was using my NZ credit card to access my savings at home and that was not going very far in London. But before I started my job I had to get back on the road.

Milan, Italy - Anna and I got a £20 return flight to Milan with good ol' easyjet. So for a 3 day weekend we chilled out in Milan and experienced a little of Italian food and culture and we climbed to the top of the massive cathedral for a great view of the city.

Italy 070 Italy 091 Italy 042

Bergamo, Italy - On our last day we headed to the small old town of Bergamo near the airport and had a look at the beautiful and peaceful classic Italian town.

Labels: ,